Love contemporary romance? Then I’d love for you to join my Street Team!
I'm looking for avid readers active on Facebook and Twitter to help me generate interest in me and my books. We're a small group as of yet, but I love my gals. These ladies are some of the most generous, friendly, warm-hearted people I've had the pleasure of getting to know.
Facebook is a must (that's where the group is located). Twitter and Pinterest are also helpful.
To join, see the Facebook Group here.
Benefits of Street Team Membership:
- ARCs (when the publisher allows)
- Sneak peeks at covers (you'll be the 1st to see them!)
- Excerpts from books before they're released
- The occasional hottie (erm, hero "inspiration") ;)
- You'll also be the first to find out news, re: release dates, etc.
- Friendship. I love the gals on my team. I've had the pleasure of getting to know some really great ladies.
What do I expect?
I'm fairly laid back. Whatever you can do, however often you have time, is extremely appreciated. I have members who are there every day and some who only come in once a week. Some do Twitter, some only Facebook. Some do Pinterest, some don't. It's all appreciated.
How often I ask you to share depends on what's going on. When I have a new release coming out, I'll increase the amount of marketing I do, starting from about a month before.
One thing I will note is that ARCs are given only to active members. If you get one, you are expected to post an honest review. If you don't, chances are, I won't send you another until you post a review for the last book.
At any rate, thank you so much for your interest! We're small, but I'm so grateful and honored these ladies take the time to help me.